Resilience Finance principal, Shaun Huntington has a broad commercial background and having completed a Business degree at Monash University also holds post graduate qualifications in Applied Finance.
In a career that began in the mid 1990’s as a Graduate with ANZ Business Bank, Shaun has:
- Assisted a multitude of privately owned businesses structure their funding arrangements
- Sourced property development sites, both residential and mixed use developments
- Assisted Clubs and membership based organisations with the sale and development of assets to achieve best Return on Assets
- Provided business advice to many business owners on a wide range of issues, including, start ups, sales, capital restructure and new markets
- Assisted privately owned business clients with purchasing or selling trading businesses
Occasionally an opportunity presents to expand our services beyond finance and in these instances an engagement is structured based on actual requirements.